Log in Request Access
PQMD's Community of Practice (CoP) is a space where representatives of PQMD member organizations and the larger global health community can come together to share information, learn from one another, and interact around their common concerns and shared work around medical product donations and global access to quality health care.
All members of the CoP have access to shared resources through which they take in information and can interact with colleagues across the PQMD pillars of disaster response, humanitarian assistance, knowledge and innovation, and health system strengthening.
- General discussions around relevant global health topics
- Announcements of pertinent meetings, conferences, and webinars
- PQMD Pillar Talk Webinars
- Relevant news
- Insights on global health matters from a unique, PQMD perspective
- PQMD-generated resources: Guidelines for donated medical products; monitoring and evaluation toolkit for donated medical products; guidelines for medical missions; and more to come.